"Wushock Reaper’s Posting Privileges"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wushock Reaper’s Posting Privileges"

“I have tried to provide information to articles, videos, statistics, or create a few polls that I felt were relevant to the current season. Was every posting a success, probably not, however I like a challenge so let’s try this, in the spirit of the Democratic Process this week, let’s have a vote. I’ll place my posting privileges up before the electorate and let them decide. Whatever they decide I will abide by the results. We’ll let the poll run for a week and see what happens. To make sure I don’t bias the results, I will not post during the poll. Looks like I am already a couple of votes behind, so if I have any supporters, please vote early and vote often.” – Wushock Reaper

Versus

“*** ****. Lets bump a bunch of shitty polls and ask the same question in every one. Do you (Wushock Reaper) not know how to read a box score? This is a level of DOFO that DOFO would even have a hard time reaching. The level of shitposting you (Wushock Reaper) have been operating at should get your (Wushock Reaper) privilege to start threads revoked.” – Shock
    They “should be” revoked?
    32.56%
    They “should not be” revoked?
    67.44%

The poll is expired.

I'm not going to vote, since this whole thing is petty, but I do want to make sure that you understand that the very act of posting this thread just reinforces the criticism that was made of you (if not increases the criticism - the other threads were at least Shocker related, this is just you starting a pointless thread to talk about yourself).
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Nothing wrong about talking about yourself. I do it all the time because I'm one of the most interesting people I know. And the funniest. But I digress, As many point out,,,don't like it, don't read it. I myself don't have a problem with most but KC is starting to rub me wrong .

Comment

I voted They “should not be” revoked. You have posted some great stuff in the past. The poll stuff not so much. To reach the DOFO level you needed to make us go east of the turnpike to vote. :)

Comment

hell no. i look forward to the media links for sure.

Comment

Don't stop posting entirely; do stop posting unnecessary new threads with circa-2012 zeal.

Fair compromise?

Comment

I don't want to vote when I am not 100% clear what I am voting for. That said, I wasn't sure what "revoked" means, but it clearly means "voked again". So I looked up "voked" to make sure I know what it means to be voked in the first instance. The only two things that came up were revoke and invoke. Reading "revoke" to understand "voke" would be circular logic taking me down a nasty rabbit hole. Sooo, I thought for a minute that we must really be talking about "invoke", and it's just one of those weird English rules where a modifier like re- at the beginning of the word causes you to modify the word being modified. Kind of like "Superman" where "super-" modifies "human" by just dropping the "hu-". So now I know that to revoke means to "invoke again". And so the question now reads:

Should Wushock Reaper's posting privileges be invoked again?

Yes, by all means!! We love his posts and he should be revoked! REVOKE REAPER! We got your back Reaper!! We want you fully revoked!! Nobody deserves it more than you!!!

I say give Reaper some love and vote: They "should be" revoked!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I need a democrat to tell me how to hit a vote button more than once.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Of course your posting privileges shouldn't be revoked but you probably have gone a bit overboard on all the polls. On the other hand I have the option of ingoring them if I so desire.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 7, 2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

What polls?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You probably should have set up the poll to show who voted for what.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          You probably should have set up the poll to show who voted for what.
                          Hear, hear!!

Comment

What really rubs me wrong with @WuShock Reaper: is his lack of a Noam Chomsky option.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

What? I'm no longer Public Enemy Number 1 anymore? Looks like I'll have to step up my game.

Comment

Working...
                              X